Best Gaming PC – top 11 to buy in 2020Jacob Glenn
Are you a gamer who is looking for the best gaming PC? Are you confused as to which gaming PC will be best for you? If yes, then you have come to the right place!
The market today is filled with computers, each better than the other. So, making a final decision can become really difficult. This is why we have done all the research for you and are putting in front of you all the details about each gaming PC altogether. This way you will not have to look everywhere on the internet to find the best gaming PC for yourself.
The first question which comes to mind is, is a gaming PC different from a normal PC? If so, what are the differences?
- 1 What is the difference between a normal PC and a gaming PC?
- 2 Accessories with a gaming PC
- 3 list of best Gaming PC in the market!
- 4 1. Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10
- 5 2. MSI Trident 3 10th Gaming PC
- 6 3. HP Omen Obelisk Gaming PC
- 7 4. Corsair One a100 Gaming PC
- 8 5. Dell G5 5090 Gaming Desktop
- 9 6. Asus ROG Strix GA15DH
- 10 7. CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme
- 11 8. iBuyPower RDY SLIIBG213
- 12 9. Corsair Vengeance A4100 Gaming PC
- 13 10. Corsair One i164
- 14 11. Maingear F131
- 15 Final Words for best gaming PC
What is the difference between a normal PC and a gaming PC?
We can say that essentially a gaming computer is just like any other computer. However, of course, they do have a few differences.
The difference between a normal computer and gaming PC is that the CPU of a gaming computer is typically more powerful. Other differences include the video card plus and the RAM and storage space, which is more in the machine than a normal computer because games tend to be very demanding of hardware resources.
Other than this, a gaming PC can be used as a normal computer just like a normal PC can used for gaming!
If you are a person who is more comfortable using a laptop, then researching on gaming PC v gaming laptop might do you good too. However, the experience in which gaming PC and Xbox offers is truly unmatched!
Accessories with a gaming PC
If you are planning to buy a gaming PC, there are a number of accessories which would compliment your computer!
If you are confused about what accessories to buy with your computer, do not worry, because we have listed the necessary accessories which will compliment your gaming computer!
- A gaming headset/headphones
- An ergonomic chair
- A sound system for gaming PC
- An ergonomic backlit keyboard
- A Bluetooth gaming controller if you want to use a gaming PC with a joystick
- A 1080P webcam, if you are into streaming
- An ergonomic gaming mouse
Of course, it depends on your preferences and needs, whether you want the additional accessories or not, however, your gaming experience will be even better if you do decide to get these!
Now that we have understood all that we need to about gaming PCs, let us now move onto the list of the best gaming PCs available in the market!
list of best Gaming PC in the market!
The following are some of the best gaming PCs one can buy today.
If you are looking for a gaming PC that offers almost all features, the Alienware Aurora R10 might be the best option out there. In addition, Alienware is already quite well knows for their amazing devices, which is why their gaming PC is no less either. Also, the Aurora R10 comes in a Ryzen Edition variant and is a performance beast as configured, thanks largely to its Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card and the brand new AMD Ryzen 9 3950X processor.
- Uses processor AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
- Contains Motherboard Alienware proprietary 0NWN7M (AMD X570 Chipset)
- Offers a memory of 32 GB DDR4-2933MHz HyperX Fury XMP
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11 GB GDDR6)
- The dimensions are 18.9 x 17 x 8.8 inches
Consequently, the upscale configuration of the Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen Edition has proved to be a powerful gaming and productivity system. Its look makes a statement and has a great selection of front ports.
2. MSI Trident 3 10th Gaming PC
The MSI Trident 3 10th is a great gaming PC if you require a small form factor gaming PC which will fit right at home with your TV and consoles. However, the entry-level model’s hard drive may be frustrating if you are used to that SSD life. Other than that, the MSI Trident 3 10th gaming PC can easily be called the best gaming PC in the market.
- Uses the processor Intel Core i5-10400F (2.9 GHz base, 4.3 GHz boost, 12 MB cache)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- RAM is of 8 GB @ 2,466 MHz
- Storage is of 1 TB Seagate Barracude @ 7,200 RPM
- Offers connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6 2×2 and Bluetooth 5.0
If you are a gamer who wants to get a gaming pc for PUBG or a gaming PC for GTA, which you can play with your friends on, the MSI Trident 3 10th is probably the best option for you! Finally, this PC would be great if you are not too concerned about maxing out all the graphics settings.
3. HP Omen Obelisk Gaming PC
The HP Omen Obelisk is the tricked out stunner for the hardcore gamers. We will call this HP gaming PC one the best on this list, we have come across. It’s very modern chassis touts a twist of nostalgia as well as powerful. The high-end specs are like a cherry on top which makes the value of this PC even more!
- Uses the processor 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700 (Hexa-core, 12 MB cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- Offers a RAM of HyperX 32 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)
- Contains Motherboard Edoras micro-ATX
- Weighs about 20.28 lb
- The dimensions are 6.5 x 14.06 x 17.05 in
The HP Omen Obelisk gaming PC is an amazing device if you are looking for a future-proofed game machine that looks good and feels good in game. We can simply say that it is a powerhouse, because this HP computer is capable of running any processor hungry, graphics-heavy AAA game easily and seamlessly. That applies to similarly demanding applications like video editing programs as well!
4. Corsair One a100 Gaming PC
The Corsair One a100 might be a compact gaming PC but it is just as much powerful. This computer might just shock you, it is that powerful! Even though the Corsair One a100 is an amazing powerful machine, still the lack of the ability to upgrade along with the high price tag might turn plenty of people off.
- Uses processor AMD Ryzen 9 3950X (3.5 GHz base, 4.7 GHz boost, 72 MB cache)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Offers a RAM of 2 x 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3,200 MHz
- Contains Motherboard AMD X570
- Contains a storage of 1 TB Corsair Force MP600; 2 TB HDD
Just like other Corsair One line up of gaming PCs, the Corsair One a100 is the kind of PC which is super expensive, however truly worth all the money. It is packed with the most powerful hardware in a tiny chassis which might just simply disappear into the background if not for the stylish RGB.
5. Dell G5 5090 Gaming Desktop
This budget-friendly machine is a great pick for all kinds of gamers. This cheap gaming PC is a good entry-level device and the users will not face any major inconvenience while using it, that is for sure. This best gaming PC in the market is highly recommended because it brings 1080p gaming in a compact shell and an affordable price tag.
- Uses the 9th generation Intel i7-9700K Processor
- Offers a storage of 512 GB of SSD
- Contains a total RAM of 16 GB, however it can be upgraded to 32 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Uses Windows 10 Operating System
- The dimensions are 2.09 x 24.27 x 15.52 inches
If you are on a budget yet still want a good gaming experience, this cheap gaming PC might be your best pick! Packed with great features and good performance, you can not really say that it is not as good as any other expensive best gaming PC in the market!
When it comes to the Asus ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop you can be sure that you have a very reliable device indeed. This best gaming PC in the market has all the latest and the most innovative features. This ensures high speeds, realistic user experience, and stays cool over long periods, all of which would enhance your gaming skills. So in every respect, this gaming PC is ideal indeed.
- Uses processor AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8 cores, 16 threads @ 3.90 GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
- Offers memory: 32 GB GDDR4 RAM, 3200 MHz
- Contains a total storage of 512 GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Who does not need a stylish, great value powerhouse from a top-notch manufacturer? This Asus gaming PC is a great pick for the people looking for the best gaming PC for PUBG or the best gaming PC for GTA, because this computer can handle all games for long periods of time!
If you are on a budget but still want a good functioning gaming PC, the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme might just be the computers you like the most! This is the best gaming PC in cheap price, because it has almost all the functions which a good gaming PC has, all in a comparatively lower price!
- Uses the Intel i5 7400 processor
- Contains the Windows 10 Home operating system
- Contains Motherboard ASUS Prime B250M-A
- Offers a RAM of ADATA 8 GB 2400 MHz (2×4 GB)
- Contains storage: WD Blue 1 TB HDD
The CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme can easily be called the best gaming PC because it truly is an all around winner, that too while being the best cheap gaming PC. Because of its powerful components, this HD gaming PC provides an excellent entry level gaming performance. It is also safe to say that it can comfortably handle other tasks you might throw at it!
The iBuyPower RDY SLIIBG213 is probably the best gaming PC for the QHD crowd. As a fact, if you are looking for a gaming PC for Counterstrike, this PC might be the one for you. This HD gaming PC has truly won the hearts of many because of its amazing specs and features.
- Uses the Intel Core i5-9400F processor
- Uses Motherboard Asus TUF B360M-Plus Gaming S
- Offers a total RAM of 16 GB [8 GB x 2] DDR4-2666 MHz ADATA
- Contains Storage: 500 GB Western Digital Blue SSD
The best part about the iBuyPower RDY SLIIBG213 is that it costs less than many other competitive PCs with the same features. This HD gaming PC will you a clear high definition view which will take your gaming experience to another level!
9. Corsair Vengeance A4100 Gaming PC
The Corsair Vengeance a4100 is part of its newest line of gaming PCs. This AMD Ryzen powered system is the best gaming PC online because it comes with an Elgato 4K60 Pro capture card pre-installed, which makes it a great option for anyone looking for a powerful pre-built PC for streaming and content creation. SO, get this gaming PC for counterstrike and start streaming!
- Uses the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor
- Offers a RAM of 16 GB DDR4-3200
- Contains Motherboard AMD B450 chipset
- Contains storage 480 GB NVMe SSD + 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Weighs about 16.0 lbs.
- The dimensions are 8.3 x 15.6 x 17.7 inches
The Corsair Vengeance A4100 is the best gaming PC online because it has everything you need to start stream out comfortably at 1080p and record killer 4K gameplay out of the box. It also has enough power to handle whatever sort of projects you have got lined up for your Twitch stream or your higher YouTube channel. If you additionally get a sound system for game machines, you can take your streaming to the next level!
10. Corsair One i164
Coming in at 15-inches tall, this PC bundles not just Intel’s eight core i9-9900K inside, but also NVIDIA’s top end GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, the
compact gaming PC is filled with many features and a lot of power, which is why we name it the best gaming PC in the market these days!
- Uses the Intel Core i9-9900K (3.6 GHz, 8C/16T) processor
- Contains Motherboard MSI Z370I C2018 (MS-7B43)
- Offers a memory of Corsair CM4B16G2L2666A1K2 16 GB x 2
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (11 GB)
- Contains storage Samsung MZVLB1T0HALR (NVMe 4x SSD)
- Seagate 2 TB ST2000LM015 (5400 RPM HDD)
The Corsair One i164 gaming PC is the best computer in the market if you are okay with spending a little extra money. It is undoubtedly one of the best pre-built gaming PCs available and with the highly compact design, one could not have asked for anything more.
11. Maingear F131
This best gaming PC is truly the high end greatness for a premium price. Among expensive enthusiast desktops designed for peak performance and head turning aesthetics, Maingear’s F131 is among the pack leaders. With its amazing powerful performance and drool worthy looks, this PC can be called the best PC in the market!
- Uses processors up to Intel Core i9 7980XE
- Contains a total RAM of up to 64 GB
- Graphics Card: Up to Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti (2)
- It is VR Ready
- Has a storage of up to 4 TB SSD
- Drool worthy looks
- Impressively powerful gaming and overall performance
- Tons of customization options
- The advanced cooling system is efficient and quiet
- Extremely expensive
Maingear is known for coming up with pretty amazing customizable showpieces for people who are willing to spend a little extra money, and the F131 is no exception. This stunning tower packs Maingear’s new APEX liquid cooling system, which is expertly crafted to keep your system from overheating. This high-end HD computer has such great performance that you will also agree that it worth spending so much money on!
Final Words for best gaming PC
With the market filled with different kinds of great gaming PCs, picking out the one which might suit you best can become a difficult task!
Playing your games on a device with the joystick can truly take your gaming experience to a whole new level. Only you can decide which kind of gaming PC which will be best for you.
Now, instead of searching all over the internet for the gaming PC which will suit you best, you can just pick one out from this list!
So, select your most favorite gaming PC and start playing!
Click here to find the more relevant content!