To make your bike riding adventure exciting and pleasant, don’t forget to choose durable and the best Bluetooth motorcycle helmets right now. These helmets are equipped with Bluetooth access with which you can listen to non-stop music throughout your whole journey. You can also track the voices of other riders near to you and communicate with them. Bluetooth helmets are available in different models and sizes to choose the one which is fitted comfortably for your head shape.
When you plan to choose a helmet, the two major aspects which you look into any helmet are connectivity and comfort. Due to the advanced Bluetooth technology, you are now free to have your helmet get connected with your smartphone or other devices of Bluetooth access. You should look for helmets that are Bluetooth installed where you do not need to stress as in purchasing a separate pair of headset.
With the help of Bluetooth helmets, you can also listen to your favorite tune or get a GPS of navigation access. It is the best way to even communicate with other riders at a far off distance. But for the new riders, it is a little hard to choose the best Bluetooth helmet so here we are for your help!
Right here we have compiled a list of the top 5 Bluetooth motorcycle helmets 2021 to choose a premium option right now. Don’t forget to check out the buying guide to make your shopping easier.
Comparison of Top 5 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet 2021
|MODULAR||COLOR OPTIONS||VENTILATION SYSTEM||BLUETOOTH UNIT|
O’Neal Commander Bluetooth Helmet
|No||Hi-Viz Yellow, Matte Black||Yes||
BLINC 3.0 Bluetooth Unit
Bilt Techno 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet
|No||Gloss Black, Matte Black, White||Yes||
SENA DWO-5 Universal Bluetooth 3.0
ILM Integrated Bluetooth Helmet
|Yes||Matte Black, Red, White||Yes||
Freedconn Bluetooth 3.0 Unit
Torc T14B Integrated Bluetooth Helmet
|No||Flat Grey Nuke||Yes||BLINC 3.0 Bluetooth|
|FreedConn Modular Helmet||Yes||Gloss Black||Yes||
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet 2021
1. O’Neal Commander Best Bluetooth Helmet
The O’Neal brand has made itself known to be the best brand for producing the best quality of flashy motocross ads and some performance base accessory products. This street bike helmet is one of their best examples the helmet has been integrated with the access of Bluetooth. They do have the capacity where they can back up the hype and flash with their impressive performance at an affordable price.
By using the Bluetooth 3.0 technology, as well as patented Bluetooth transmitter as well as the user interface is known as BLINC, you will find this best helmet great in its performance and is most intuitive as well as extra responsive. BLINC has been considered to smoothly make the Bluetooth intuitive with single button use. Even if you are wearing the gloves, the access of the BLINC transmitter or the receiver is so simple to do over-activation.
This advanced high-visibility product of helmet is available in an x-smaller size. The top shield of this helmet is a combination of anti-scratch & anti-fog where it is also included with the drop-down access of sun visor. Moreover, liner, as well as cheek pads, has been made from the washable microfiber durable suede which makes them easy to remove. You will also find access to flow-through ventilation which makes it fully adjustable as well as features access to an integrated aerodynamic spoiler.
- Integrated Bluetooth helmet with Anti-scratch & anti-fog shield. Built-in drop-down sun visor. Removable and washable microfiber suede liner and cheek pads
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation. Integrated aerodynamic spoiler. Double D-ring chin strap with retention system with adjustable nylon chin strap with secure snap
- FCC approved Bluetooth 2.0 technology with 10 hours talk time, 130 hours standby
- 115 foot rider to rider intercom, gaps voice commands, call answering, rejecting, and phone call overrides intercom, music, and navigation audio
- Anti scratch and anti fog shield; Lithium-polymer battery with a power charger with Replacement parts available
- Integrated with the BLINC Bluetooth 2.0 Technology
- The powerful battery of 10 long hours
- Removable and washable liner
- Weight is 5.2 lbs
Pros & Cons
To sum up, the O’Neal Commander is yet known to be a stylish and excellent helmet that is included with the advanced Bluetooth built-in. Even if you are using it without the Bluetooth integration, still it makes a fantastic helmet. Therefore, the brand Commander has also made its way into the top-listed as the “Editor’s Choice” among customers.
2. Bilt Techno 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet
Bilt is one of the top leading house-brand for offering best of the motorcycle helmets in advanced features. If you are looking for a Bilt helmet with the new functionality and must-have gadget then choosing Bilt Techno 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet is the best option.
The overall construction of this helmet has been so great and long-lasting to survive in any condition. The visor screws of the helmet might back out but overall it is available in the price range which is affordable and advanced.
The helmet makes use of Sena DWO-5 Universal best Bluetooth 3.0 communicator which is very nicely produced. It displays an excellent performance which makes it come across as the top-rated Bluetooth best motorcycle helmets available. All in all, this is a lightweight and aerodynamic helmet which is comfortable and safe to use. You can get it in a range of 6 awesome color options.
Moreover, the helmet has 8 hrs of long battery with 7 days of standby time as powered through a rechargeable battery. You are free to share tunes from any mobile device or can have hands-free communication. With the help of an intercom, you can communicate with other riders who are at a distance of 400mm.
- Ultra hi-tech injection molded polycarbonate modular shell Radical shell design with aerodynamic shape for sleek performance
- Quality metallic paint with double lacquer or flat matte finish Full-face modular helmet with pull-up chin bar Double D-ring safety fastening
- Quick release clear faceshield Separate drop-down tinted sun visor Quick release push button chin-bar operation
- Multi point surface mounted airflow ventilation system including chin, forehead, and metal mesh rear exhaust vent
- Removable airflow comfort padded lining Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- 8 hour of long talk time with the 7 day standby time
- Universal intercom protocol which can work with all brands
- Smartphone access of music sharing with Bluetooth stereo headset
- Intercom with other riders at a distance of 400m
Pros & Cons
To sum up, this Bluetooth motorcycle helmet is extremely comfortable to use for your long ride and is durable enough to withstand all weather conditions. It has a great ventilation system with a modern stylish design which makes it worth choosing right now. Make your riding experience special!
3. ILM Integrated Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet
To get an integrated Bluetooth modular-style helmet the choice of ILM Integrated Bluetooth Modular Motorcycle Helmet is the top recommendation. The features of the helmet have been so impressive & Freedconn completely adds it with attractive mobile and sport-oriented based of Bluetooth unit.
This whole usage of the helmet has fallen a bit due to Freedcon’s button-and-dial interface. It is a little lacking in the user-friendly nature as compared to SENA and BLINC units. But still, it comes at the third spot for adding up with some advanced features.
This helmet is available in three different sizes with 8 hrs of battery and with a full standby battery time of 110 hrs. In view of an added comfort or hygiene, washable microfiber based liner, as well as adjustable vents, are also available. On just one touch, you can answer calls, make a call, and redial a call, and much more. GPS navigation audio and FM Radio service are also available.
Through the use of an intercom, you can communicate with other riders at a distance of 1000 feet. Helmets are having two sets of built-in pair of speakers based on full use of stereo sound. Excellent sound perfection has been made possible through noise suppression technology & DSP echo cancellation.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and Adjustable Vents. This Helmet May Run 1 Size Smaller Due to Built-in Bluetooth Module. The size of this helmet: M: 55-56CM, L: 57-58CM, XL: 59-60CM.
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call Overrides Intercom, Music, FM Radio and GPS Navigation Audio.
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in Speakers with Full Stereo Sound.
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High Quality Voice at High Speeds.
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time, the battery will enter deep sleep mode. During this time, Bluetooth mode may not be available. To wake the battery up, charge the battery for about half an hour. After this charge, Bluetooth functionality will be restored. If the helmet accessories received are missing, welcome to contact ILM customer service for help.
- Includes Freedconn advanced Bluetooth® 2.0 Technology
- (8) Hrs of long Talking Time with 100+ Hours of Stay
- Removeable use of Micro-fiber fabric Lining & Variable use of Air Vents
- 1-Touch use of Control for the Call Answering, and Diverting and Redialing
- Offers (1000) Feet of Companion Intercom
- Right and left Speakers have the high quality of Stereo
Pros & Cons
All in all, this is an exciting and modern style of helmet with Bluetooth access. Wearing this helmet for a long bike ride will give you an enthusiastic experience and a fun ride. You can listen to your favorite music even at higher speeds. So what are you waiting for? Get this helmet right now!
4. Torc T14B Integrated Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
This Torc T14B (Mako) is yet another best option on our list which we will recommend for getting a full-face over the modular-style of helmets. Torc has been installed through the reliable BLINC 3.0 Bluetooth.
The reason why Torc’s best Helmets are so much in demand is due to its excellent construction quality and for the highway noise great suppression. Its full-face with Bluetooth access has ended it highly demanding.
This compact helmet is 20% smaller as compared to other helmet models available in the market. It is also offering an emerging level of the best protection for the rider. You can get it in 5 various colors and sizes which makes it suitable for the intermediate set of oval-headed shapes.
For maintaining safety, it also offers multi-density EPS construction. The use of built-in Bluetooth will allow you to have 24 hrs of long talk time. You can also get in touch with more riders at a distance of 400 meters. On just one touch, you can answer calls, make a call, and redial a call, and much more. GPS navigation audio and FM Radio service are also available.
- Bluetooth Integrated Shell
- Dual Density EPS with Intermediate Oval Profile
- Smooth Lock drop-down visor system. Outer shell material-Advanced thermo polymer alloy shell
- Fully removable and machine washable inner liner
- ECE and DOT Certified
- Factory-integrated system of BLINC Bluetooth with the set of dual speakers
- Easy to remove and extra washable liner of soft comfort
- Smooth Lock access of drop-down best visor system
- Attractive graphic artwork
Pros & Cons
To have a durable and best sound quality Bluetooth helmet, choose this excellent Torc helmet right now. It might be a little costly to buy but this cost won’t bring any difference in the quality work and durability. Buy this helmet right now!
5. FreedConn Modular Helmet with Built-in Bluetooth
This has been certainly the best option for all those people who are in search of the factory-integrated use of Bluetooth within a full-face set of a modular helmet. The whole unit is available with an extended range of operation. You can also communicate with other riders who are at a distance of 500 meters. For a group ride, you can pair it with 3 more riders.
The overall usability of this unit has been impressive where you can benefit from the jog wheel as well as the multi-functional button for easy access at the time of riding gloves.
Moreover, it has 8 long hours of long talk time with 110 long standby hours. Moreover, this best helmet also includes a washable material of microfiber liner with a relaxing fitting.
Through access to Bluetooth, users can easily listen to their favorite tune and have GPS voice navigation via the intercom. There is also access to two sets of built-in speakers. In this way, you can have a stereo based sound with advanced use of DSP echo cancellation to overpower any sort of irrelevant noise.
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet for 2 riders talking or 3 riders pairing. We had meets and exceeds both ECE & DOT safety standards, don't worry about the safety while riding.
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy music, FM, GPS voice prompt and intercom stably while riding, makes team motorbike communication more convenient and efficient.
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, FreedConn Bluetooth helmet offers you clear music and intercom voice at high speed.
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting incoming calls and redialing last number) with 1 multi-functional button. Incoming phone call overrides intercom, MP3 music, FM radio and GPS navigation audio. You can trigger Siri voice command by long press the MFB button for 2 seconds.
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade package comes with gloves ( same size as bluetooth motorcycle helmet). M/ L/ XL motorcycle helmet with washable liner, if the size doesn't fit well, we will send you bigger or smaller liner.
- Freedconn Bluetooth has been built-in to stay in communication with 2 more riders.
- Included with Universal Bluetooth Connectivity 3.0 to stay in touch with the intercom, or mobile phone, or GPS as well as music player all simultaneously
- Light in weight access of ABS shell within the ventilation as for an added relaxation and extra suitability
- The helmet is around 4 lbs.
PROS & CONS
On the whole, this Bluetooth helmet has an excellent connectivity system for comfortable rides. Even at high speeds, you will have a crystal clear transmission. On just one touch button you can listen to call, make a call or reject calls. It also offers an intercom, with an MP3 music player, radio as well as GPS navigation.
Important Features to Consider Choosing a Bluetooth Best Motorcycle Helmet
Let’s just not waste time and search for the important factors which you should consider when buying a Bluetooth motorcycle helmet:
For comfort and safety concerns, you should look for a helmet that is fitted accordingly to your head size. You can pick amongst various sizes and dimensions to opt for your convenient one.
The next important aspect is about the visor! Visors are clear and some of them might change to be tinted in the brighter sunlight. Few are quite anti-fog or even anti-scratch. Look for the one which has all the main features.
Safety should be your priority when it comes to the motorcycle helmet. Look for the one which is DOT and hence complies through basic relevant regulations as well as standards.
The next important factor is related to the battery life which should be long lasting and has excellent standby. If you are going for a long ride, then try to look for the helmet with a maximum battery survival of 24 hours. Stand-by duration should be a maximum of 600 long hours.
Quality of Sound
You should also be careful about choosing the helmet which is best in its overall quality of sound. Try to look for the one in which the sound quality is great even at the high speeds. Plus, you should also make sure that if you are purchasing the helmet at a low cost, it should not affect the sound quality.
These all are fully variable and rely on your private preference. You may also choose to join your device of the smartphone, as well as with an MP3 player, with GPS access navigation, or through the FM system stereo.
Voice-activated various controls are usually safer. Try to look for such a beneficial feature.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
1. How Bluetooth helmet works?
A Bluetooth helmet is available with a built-in speaker with which you can listen to music and communicate with other riders. You can easily connect the helmet with your mobile to listen to music, or calls as well as GPS navigation.
2. How many devices you can connect at a single time?
It will vary based on the helmet model. Most of the devices will allow you to pair it with a maximum of 3 riders and some can pair up to seven.
3. How you can add Bluetooth to your motorcycle helmet?
To have your helmet have an access to Bluetooth based connectivity, you can connect it with a separate set of Bluetooth headset. Make sure that the devices are compatible with the specific helmet to get the best results out. First look for the helmet and then choose a headset separately.
More articles read here
So to give your motorcycle ride a fantastic experience and to enjoy your favorite music throughout the whole bike ride, don’t miss to choose any one of these excellent and best motorcycle Bluetooth helmets right now! Pick the one which is durable, washable, long-lasting in the battery, comfortable, and stands on your budget.